ASNT NDT 1/2
ASNT NDT 1 / 2
NDT (Non Destructive Testing) ASNT Level 1 & 2
NDT is the process of inspecting, testing or evaluating difference in characteristics without destroying the serviceability of the part or the system.
Our program includes a comprehensive training on both the theoretical & practical aspects of the most widely used NDT methods such as
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Radiographic Test Film Interpretation (RTFI)
- Visual Testing (VT)
NDT personnel certification schemes listed above specify three levels of certification.
ASNT Level 1 – 2
Duration: 30 – 90 Days
Eligibility: 10th / Plus Two / ITI / Diploma / Degree
Training Outcomes: PT, RT, UT, MT, VT
- Two passport size photographs
- Attested copy of last qualified educational certificate
- Attested copy of ID Proof ( Driving License, Passport, Aadhaar etc. )
ASNT – The American Society For Nondestructive Testing
Practical Training Sessions
We offer practical-based hands-on training programs on all NDT Techniques. The training will be conducted by our expert faculties with long years of professional and teaching background.