ASNT NDT LEVEL I & II (GIVEN BELOW IS JUST A BRIEF CONTENTS OF THE SYLLABUS)
1. RADIOGRAPHIC TESTING
2. ULTRASONIC TESTING
3. MAGNETIC PARTICLE TESTING
4. LIQUID PENETRANT TESTING
5. VISUAL TESTING
Add on Certification
Provides 100 hours practical classes on all methods in NDT and QC.(Saturday and Sunday special classes will be scheduled if the students demand)
Contact office for details
SSLC, Higher Secondary/equivalent, VHSE, ITI, DIPLOMA OR Equivalent
1. General 2.Specific examinations 3. Practical 4.Viva
1. All General Examination will be Objective Type Examinations.
2. Specific Examinations are Objective Exams based on a given reference specific Codes which will be allowed to refer during the examination time.
3. Practical Examinations are held in suitable specimens and record in the respective reports.
4. Viva is conducted as a part of practical examination
Examinations are CONDUCTED IN BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE METHODS.